Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm Ready For You.

Hey, it's been a while, but worth the wait for my update.

Are you getting this on camera, Mom!
OH! this feels so good. Don't stop.

Here's my update. "I took trapeze to an outdoor adoption event today mainly to see how she would do and she was wonderful. Everyone who came up to her got kisses.......there was a small dog there and she did great with him.......I passed out a few IBR flyers and of course everyone thought she was a dalmation!!!! She loves people!!"

She is ready for her forever home and is patiently waiting. She'll be a great family addition and is full of love to give.

She those black open hearts on my background? They represent the emptiness I have in my heart. Once I find my forever family, my heart will be healed and for the first time in my 7 years of life, I will finally know what love feels like. I've come a long way since given a second chance to show everyone I'm worth being here. Illinois Birddog Rescue believed in me, won't you? Please!

0 comments: